Thursday, June 21, 2007

MILLIE UPDATE

Tuesday we had another ultrasound of Millie. What a cutie! Guess what-her hair is already looking long. Imagine our girls having hair! Anyway, she is measuring a week and a half to 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Once again, imagine our girls being big! Of course her head measured the biggest!!! Lucky me! She weighs around 4 lbs. Looks like right now with the blood pressure, gestational, and size she will be coming at around 38 weeks. I will keep you posted on the progress between now and then. Hard to believe that in about 6 weeks we will have another precious baby girl. GOOD NEWS-Millie has been breech up until this point but she has now turned!!! Praise God! Please pray for the rest of the pregnancy to go well and that we will have a healthy delivery. We finally got everything settled with the diabetes management team (insurance issues) so I will see them on Friday and Monday. In the meantime, I have been trying to manage as well as I know how. Wish I had a big piece of cheesecake and a real Mt. Dew! HA!

No comments: