I am always anxious to see what our day may bring! With kids, you never know. Tuesday afternoon when I was cooking dinner Sallie and Lizzie were going back and forth between the kitchen and the front door which is their usual way of entertaining themselves while I cook dinner. They know if I am cooking it is time for Daddy to be home soon so they frequent the door so that they get to greet Daddy. Also, I think by that time they are desparate for Daddy! So am I!!! We keep the screen door locked so that Lizzie can't get out. She stands at the door and beats on it and calls Da Da. Well I am all into my cooking and I realize I don't hear the beating or Da Da so I go to the door and Sallie is laughing so hard. Sallie has opened the door and let Lizzie get out on the front porch and then has locked the door back! Scared me to death. Thankfully Lizzie had gone toward the long part of the porch as opposed to straight down the steps! I feel an ER visit coming on!!! I already told A that if I call and say come home now we are going to the hospital because either I am in labor or someone is hurt!
Wednesday was a little less adventurous. I was not feeling well so it was a really good thing. Lizzie was not feeling well either so it was quite a day but not full of stunts. A knew we had had a bad day so he comes in and bathes the girls and tells me they are going to eat and instructs me to stay on the couch. I could think of a million things I needed to be doing around the house without "little helpers" but I followed his orders and relaxed. He took them to eat, to Lowe's, and to Target. It was a nice break that me and the girls both needed. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is more than willing to do whatever (and sometimes without being asked). Thank you!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment