We finished our first of 10 units in our homeschool curriculum this week! Wow, did we both learn a lot. We learned much more about each other and prayer than anything else, although we did learn educational "stuff" as well. A sweet, sweet friend of ours who has 5 children and #6 on the way and homeschools told me when I told her we were expecting Millie and that we were going to homeschool that I would just learn to lean on God more everyday and she was so right. I can't tell you how many times in these 4 weeks that I have cried out to God, YOU have to do this because I can't. There have been some very tough days (and lots of good ones too) and I know there are probably lots more of both to come but we know God has lots to teach us.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
1 down, 9 to go
A picture of Elleigh I think is great! It is amazing to watch her turn into a young lady, scary but neat. 
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am so cute
Post a Comment