God is so good. As I sit here typing I am getting instruction from the blog manager because I have not put on a title yet. (Cam) I Love to watch God work in the life of my wife. Commenting on the last blog I have to say she deserved the Mocha God provided for her more than anyone else. It is a strong temptation for the both of us (a mocha really will help your mood). I love my coffee and my mochas. I am always amused at what God will do when we accept what He has given us and are satisfied. The story of the Mocha will always bring a smile to my face. I just wish all of you could hear Cam tell it in person. IT IS SOOO MUCH BETTER!!!
I also have to comment on the video. YES she did fall and get hurt. The way it shows on the blog cuts out the last 3 seconds of the video where you see her tumble over. OH and YES we did it some more when she stopped crying and climbed back in the tote herself. Another amusing thing missed on the blog is that Elleigh is getting out of her mouth, "someone is going to call Child Protective Services on us", and then over goes Lizzie and all her curls. For those of you who don't already know kids usually come away with at least a scrape or a bruise when we play. I just could not let all of you watch the video and not know that she did fall over.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Video Correction
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment