Remember my post on too many characters, well these are some of the pictures I took to use on the card that would not let me enter all our names-too many characters! So, I had to share the outtakes with you. There were a few good ones but there were a lot of funny ones too. I must say they were not funny to me at the time but now I can laugh about it! I am sure I will treasure these! Keep in mind these are not ALL the outtakes but a few of the best!
Lizzie is not happy! She doesn't want to SIT anywhere!
A has had enough! Notice Lizzie on the left hip, Sallie on his back and he is pushing Millie! Look at his shirt! This is very indicative of our photo shoot!!!
Lizzie running away!
Elleigh has the flared nostrils! She is tired of this! Sallie thinks it is all hilarious!
Even Millie has had enough!
My assistant (AKA daddy) intervenes!
No comments:
Post a Comment