Friday, January 25, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

4 Hall Girls got a makeover!!! I wish I could take the credit-but I can't. MANY MANY THANKS to Kelly at Fabulous K Blog Designs. She is wonderful! I saw some of her work and fell in love with it. She was giving away a blog makeover. So, your comments to her entered you into the drawing. I continued to comment in hopes of winning the drawing. She mentioned on a post that she loved to do random acts of kindness such as randomly giving blog makeovers. Turns out before the drawing she decided to share some kindness with me! I have been so touched by the fact that someone would use that time and talent in making someone they don't even know a very happy woman. I love blogging and so many people have told me how much they love keeping up with us through it so I am SO excited to have a new look! THANKS KELLY!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the new look!!!

Jennifer said...

How cool! I am looking to have my blog redesigned since it was my Christmas present, but haven't found anyone yet. What is her link?