I have taken my biggest blogging break ever but I am back. We had a WONDERFUL time celebrating Christmas and New Years with our dear family and friends. We are reminded each time we go home of how fortunate we are to have a great family and sweet friends who take time to spend with us when we are home. It means so much to us! A had the opportunity to preach twice at our old church which thrilled him. The montage below is long. I had lots of pictures and Ell got a camera for Christmas so I had to include some of her pics as well. The way it shows these some of the pictures are cut off-sorry. On the night before we left we celebrated Christmas at our house. We pretended it was Christmas morning-complete with pj's, breakfast food and hot chocolate. The first pics are those and then there are some of A's b-day which we celebrated when we got to AL and then the rest is just random things from our trip. I actually forgot to take my camera to some of the places we visited so all our visits are not included. Enjoy! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
WE'RE BACK
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment