Wednesday, April 2, 2008

In Training

Lately I have figured out that when my dream of becoming a professional photographer comes true I will not have to hire a staff because I already have one!!! Elleigh has a great eye for what will look good when it comes to taking pictures and I think that is one of the best things you can have for great photography and she is very creative. So, I have been telling her she can be my assistant and then last week I walked in to the living room and found Sallie doing this:

She was all into it! She had even put her high heels on for the job! However, she still has her pj's on! So, now I have at least 2 assistants. We now just have to work out a few minor details like the camera of my dreams, and some backdrops and props, and filters, and lighting and a studio, and software, and lots of other things!!! One day, God willing!!!

1 comment:

The May Family said...

I feel your pain!!! And excitement, that one day we will be making beautiful pictures of our grandbabies!!