We took this picture a while back and today when I was looking through pictures I was reminded of this. I intended to put this on the last post and forgot but it really is worthy of its own post.
Yes, she is sleeping with a picture of HERSELF! One night I found it in the bed with her and I just thought it was accidental. Well, the next night she had it again and we soon discovered that she was getting it off her dresser and sleeping with it. VAIN!!! This particular night she also has a figurine in the bed with her, one that Nonnie and Aunt Rhonda gave to Sallie on one of her first surgeries. Guess she thought it didn't need to spend the night on the dresser either!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
True Vanity!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment