I know time is always the same but I am convinced the more children you have the faster it seems to go by. This really has been the fastest 9 months of my life. I can remember the shock of finding out we were expecting Millie and me saying over and over, "what are we going to do?" I still say that sometimes but Millie has brought such joy to our lives and I just can't imagine life without her. She is such a sweet baby girl! We went for her 9 month check-up yesterday and it was quick and easy. I am sure they were all ready to get us out of there. I had all the girls and I got asked like 3 times if they were all mine. It's not like I have 10 or something. We do get lots of attention-everyone says look at all those girls! Millie got a good report. She weighed 17 lbs 10 ounces which is around 50th percentile. She got one shot and has bloodwork done and we were on our way.
Friday, May 9, 2008
9 months ALREADY!
9 Months ago (minutes after delivery)
And now
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so beautiful! Don't ya just love 'em when they are sleeping! I miss those all in one sleepers!
Also, please relay to Elleigh, a belated Happy Birthday! Hope her day was fun!
Love y'all,
Shannon
Sleeping baby pictures are wonderful. I don't care how many times I see Charlotte sleeping, I always call her daddy in to point out how cute she looks. I bet you do the same thing!
Post a Comment