We are back from Sallie's procedure. Everything went well and she chose a new stuffed frog to bring home with her from the hospital. We have quite a collection of hospital frogs! Thank you so much for your prayers! It is never easy but we did feel at peace. Sallie was mad at us when we first got there and wouldn't sit with us and would ignore us and she got very upset as soon as they called her back but they quickly gave her something to settle her down. She has begun to wake up more and get back to normal now. She has changed clothes and helped clean the table after lunch, so our Sallie is back! She is amazing. I know I say this a lot and I know she is mine but she is just such an inspiration. Thank you again for always praying for her and us and please continue to do so-we have several upcoming appointments which will probably lead to more "stuff."
Friday, August 29, 2008
Add another frog to the collection...
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bless her heart. She IS amazing and I don't think a parent could say that enough about their child specially with every challenge she is faced with. It's amazing how much we as parents can learn from our children especially in situations like Sallies.
We love you Sallie!
P.s....you hug that Frog for me baby girl! Alyssa and I are Frog lovers too ;0
I'm so glad all is well! We will continue to pray for her and y'all! She really is beautiful, Cameron!
Give her some love from us. I am glad things went well. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers. And I promise to get Chris to drop these Troy cups in the mail, as soon as I find a box for them. Miss y'all. Eli
Post a Comment