Monday, August 4, 2008

Like me???

All my family and friends who knew me as a little girl think that Lizzie looks like me. So, I scanned an old picture of me for comparison.

Definitely lots of similarities in facial features. Our mouths look just alike. I told A that she is me with a little of him mixed in!

4 comments:

JGWmom said...

Too cute!!! I have a pic of Richard at about age 6 and it looks so much like Justus at the same age. Justus' hair was just more blonde, like mine at that age. Everyone says Wesley is my child who looks most like me and really he looks a whole lot like my dad did. Pretty amazing!

The Hall's said...

I think Justus looks more and more like Richard as he gets older and I think Graham looks more like Richard. I do think Wesley looks more like you. It is so neat to see the different characteristics of each child.

Rebecca said...

TOO CUTE!!!
I think you are right, A is a little mixed in! Sometimes I see where M as some features and definitely has my lips....but M and Alyssa don't look like me ;p

I think I will scan myself too! But you all are gonna hurt me if I don't get my other pix listed ;p

The Hall's said...

Rebecca,

I see a lot of you in Michael, but I see Jason too. Yes, for sure your lips!