Thursday, September 4, 2008

The best part!

Aaron and I both get really disgusted with the whole political thing but we were interested to hear Sarah Palin's speech last night. Well, we didn't hear much after this happened. We could not stop laughing! Maybe now the media will be laughing at this as opposed to running her family through the mud. However, I read this morning that some were saying she needed to teach her kids some manners. Politics! This is priceless-so what one of my girls would do on national television!

3 comments:

JGWmom said...

You said it best - "PRICELESS!" I'm getting excited more and more about this lady!

Jennifer said...

Give me a break. People are really complaining about that? How many of them have kids that could sit through a political speech and be perfectly still? I doubt *I* could do that!

The Hall's said...

Exactly what I was thinking Jennifer!