Elleigh: "Hey Lizzie, what do you want to be when you grow up? Do you want to be a Dr?"
Lizzie: "No"
Elleigh: "Want to be a teacher?"
Lizzie: "No"
Elleigh: "CEO?" (I am sure Lizzie knew what this meant-ha!)
Lizzie: "No"
Elleigh: "Firefighter?"
Lizzie: "No"
Elleigh: "A mommy?"
Lizzie: "Uh huh, A MOMMY!!!"
SWEET, SWEET words to this mommy! I need to remember those words everyday at every minute because I am her example as a mommy all day, everyday. That's a lot of pressure! I long to be a mommy my girls want to be!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
SWEET words
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Music to my ears! And yes, we do have a lot of pressure being positive role models.
Yes, I am thankful for other moms like you to walk this hard and wonderful journey with!
Post a Comment