"She will bear a son, and you shall call his name JESUS, for HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS." Matthew 1:21
Wishing you a CHRISTmas filled with CHRIST!
From our house...
To yours!
To yours!
"She will bear a son, and you shall call his name JESUS, for HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE FROM THEIR SINS." Matthew 1:21
To yours!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Friday, December 19, 2008
1 comment:
Hey girl! I left you a note on FB, too, explaining how I am better, just catching up and our computer has a problem, so I am on Richard's laptop. I love all the pics, from the hayride and this post. Also, so glad Sally's doing better! We prayed for y'all! That cup on her ear brought back so many memories of Justus' surgeries. I hope our computer issue isn't serious. I have lots of pics to post. Anyhoo, hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and a blessed time with your family in Alabama. Be safe! Love y'all!
Post a Comment