Thursday, February 12, 2009

Because I am curious

I am always curious as to who reads our blog. Our lives are pretty much an open book so I am glad to share our crazy lives with you. I often run into people here or talk to people from back home who say, oh I saw on your blog whatever and I had no idea they even knew we had a blog. So, leave me a comment and let me know who you are! I don't want anyone to feel pressured to comment. I am just curious! I read several blogs of people who I don't know so don't feel bad if you don't know us (or if you do). You do not have to have a google account to comment. Simply hit the comment button at the bottom of this post and then when you are ready to post hit anonymous (of course put your name in the body of the message). Looking forward to hearing from you!

UPDATE: So, I got a few people to comment (all of which I knew read the blog). I appreciate your commenting. My counter says I have around 40 visitors each day so I guess I'll just have to remain curious!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Cameron, this is Valorie Crowe Stroud. I as told you yesterday I have just found aut about you blog. Mrs. Judy and Bro. Jerry called and talked to Mother a couple of weeks agao and they told her about you blog and she told us about it. I was very excited to hear about it. I love hearing all about the girls. Hopefully now we can keep in touch. I would love to see all of you the next time you all are down home.

The Hall's said...

Valorie-I am so glad you have been reading our blog. It is so good to get back in touch with you. It is easy to lose track of everyone. Yes, we would love to see you as well!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!

Love Elleigh!

Amy Hudson said...

I love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
I love your blog! Your girls are so precious. We miss you up here at work, so it is nice to hear what is going in your life.
Plus we love the stories about the girls getting into stuff. :)
Especially the green icing.
Emily

Anonymous said...

I check your blog a couple of times a week. This is a wonderful way for us to keep up with what's going on. I know you will cherish being able to look back at this in years to come (like A mentioned the other day). I really wish I had something like this. Tony was going through some old pictures last night and found the Disney pictures--I can't believe how little our girls were then!!!
Love ya,
Brenda Johns

Jennifer said...

I read your blog via Google Reader (hence the reason I don't always comment).

And, I gave you an award on my blog the other day. I hope you like it!

The May Family said...

You know we the blog!!! The May's Phenix City, AL

Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron, This is Jenny M. Yes, I read your blog. I love being able to keep up with your famiy. Maybe now that I work part-time I can figure out this blogging thing. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cameron! I love reading your blog! You inspire me w/ how creative you are, I always love looking at pics of the girls and hearing about your crazy life w/ 4 girls :) Thanks for the blessings!
Mandy Alexander