It for sure feels like a Monday at the Hall house!
A is sick with something that seems like the flu but I sure hope it is not! It started on Sunday with what we thought was sinus/allergy issues but he/we had a very restless night. He had fever, chills, body aches, cough, congestion. So, I convinced him this morning to go on the Dr and he did and they said it was too early to tell if it was the flu (not sure what that means) but that he definitely thought it was viral and for him to stay away from us. Not sure how that is going to work! He has now started throwing up. He is SICK! Please pray it passes quickly and that the rest of us do not get it.
We have 2 broken washing machines in our laundry room! Yes, 2! Our machine stopped working about a month or so ago and we had another in the garage that was here when we moved in so we started using it and on Sat it stopped working and my repairman is sick in my bed!!! Thankfully my friend Rebecca offered for me to come over and do some laundry over there so I did one load and am hoping my trusty repairman will be back to work soon! The thought of me in a laundromat with all the girls is not a pleasant thought to me!
We have a busy week. Sallie has an appt tomorrow with a surgeon concerning her palate. We have had the appt for a while now and I am praying that A will be well enough to go. We both really want to be there and the office is deep in the heart of Dallas tomorrow afternoon so I do not want to go without him. Please pray for Sallie to do well at the appt and that we will have confidence in this Dr and also that the results will be good. This Dr is supposed to be the best of the best so we hope so. We have waited long enough to see him!
Also, Sallie has a dentist appt on Wed and we dread this. We know there is major work to be done. We always knew there would be. First of all, please pray that she will not be totally freaked out. I hate that we are taking her 2 days in a row for someone to be in her mouth. She hates anyone messing with anything from the neck up. Please pray that the Dr and staff will work well with her. Elleigh also has an appt and will be in the room with her so maybe she will be comforted by the fact that Elleigh is having the same thing done.
It's only Monday and I am ready for this week to be over!!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
MONDAY, MONDAY!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I WILL CERTAINLY BE PRAYING FOR Y'ALL!!! I'm soooo sorry! I wish I was closer so I could do more to help you out! Do call if you need anything! We are not too far away to be there in case of an emergency.
Thank you so much Shannon! I know you would do anything to help and I greatly appreciate that. We will see what tomorrow brings-his fever is really high.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment