Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend Part 1

Yes, I said Part 1! On Friday, we had a great day as a family. We woke up and took our time getting out of the house and then headed over to the Dallas Arboretum. The girls had a good time running around and we were able to keep them out of the flowers (for the most part!). We ended our day back in downtown Fort Worth at Uno Pizza. You will see pics of Sallie and Lizzie making their own pizza. They really enjoyed that. Then we completely finished the day with ice cream! It was a great day!

Stay tuned for the rest of our weekend in review!

3 comments:

JGWmom said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I love their yellow tops and jeans. Did Elleigh get her hair cut? I love it! She looks so grown up! All the girls are so cute!!! Looks like a FUN day for all!

The Hall's said...

Thanks! Yes, she got it cut before Spring Break and a different person cut it because our normal stylist had a sick child. Anyway, she cut it WAY shorter than what Ell wanted. I thought she was going to have a melt down in the middle of the salon but she did well. The meltdown came later! So, it has actually grown out a lot. I do like it but I don't like that it makes her look older! I visited the business office today and of course thought of you and all our good times! Love you!

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures. The girls are so cute and photogenic. The flowers are so pretty too. You are so much better at keeping up with things like this than I am. I know Jason's parents would love to see more on our blog.....

Love you all.