Monday, April 6, 2009

SWEET!

My baby girl is so SWEET!
I had a great time with Millie and Elleigh on Sat night and Sunday. I thought Millie would miss the other girls but she had a really good time! She was so good and it was just a sweet time to get to spend more time with her without the others needing my attention. I took this picture when I was sewing. She would sit with me and just watch me so intently. I can NEVER sew when they are all here(and awake)! I don't even attempt it. Now that is not to say that Lizzie and Sallie are the ones who prevent me but they all just feed off each other and it is trouble! I thought this picture was great of Millie's SWEET little face! I have one dress made. Actually I made 2 but one I don't like so I am re-doing it. I was trying to do something different and it just didn't turn out like I wanted it. Elleigh's is completed and it is the hardest so that is a relief.

Updates: Elleigh is much better! Still has a lot of congestion but otherwise is getting back to normal.

Sallie's procedure for Friday has been re-scheduled for May 8th. So, please keep praying for that. Thanks!

Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure does remind me of someone.

JGWmom said...

She is SWEET and precious!

The Hall's said...

Yes dear she does remind me of someone I know! Why do you think I think she is so cute and sweet?!

Rebecca said...

I just love her eyes! You are fast at sewing...wow.