Day party is the term Lizzie gave to her and Millie's b-day party! We have talked about "the day party" for months and the day finally came!!! One of the hardest things for me being so far from family is celebrating birthdays without them. So, when I knew that we would be home near the girl's birthdays I decided we would celebrate them there. A flew in for the weekend and it was great to celebrate with our family. It made celebrating their birth's even more special! Lizzie's b-day is July 25th and Millie's is Aug. 9th so we celebrated on Aug 1st which is in the middle. A cooked kabobs which were delicious and my mom and sister's pitched in to make homeade mac n cheese, corn on the cob, salad, and rolls. We then had delicious cupcakes and homeade peach and vanilla ice cream. It was a great day!!!
Zeke and Ell
Sallie and Maggie
and banner
Personalized table confetti

1 comment:
I am so glad I got to see all of you, even though it wasn't for long!! Hope to see you at Christmas but if not then possibly in May(:
I LOVE Y'ALL!
Post a Comment