Yes, you read it right! 4 becomes 5!!!
Not JUST 5, but 5 GIRLS!!!
Did I get your attention???
Don't worry the 5th is not a Hall girl!
Now I REALLY have your attention don't I!
I couldn't resist!!!
Thursday night we had 5 girls in our house (plus me). We babysat a SWEET little girl named Eliana. Doesn't A look great with another baby in his lap! He would be happy if there were about 10 babies in his lap!
Think she had enough entertainment?
Sallie loves babies!
She is adorable and was SO GOOD! I don't think any of our girls were ever that easy. She was GREAT! Notice all the toys piled up around her. The girls kept giving her more and more toys!
"HELP, I can't get out of all these toys!"
It was so much fun having a baby in the house. I know it hasn't been that long since Millie was a baby (and actually according to her she still is) but it seems like a long time ago since she was this size! Millie told A before Eliana came that she (Millie) was the baby and that he needed to hold and rock her (Millie) so we were not sure how she would react but she did great. You can see though that she still wanted her daddy! She keeps asking me where Babyana went. Too funny! Kevin and Mandy-we will keep that sweet girl anytime. It was fun for 4 to become 5 (at least for a night)!!!
3 comments:
You DID get my attention...LOL! She is a cutie!!! I know y'all had fun! :)
HA!!! I would not be telling you that on the blog and I would probably be in such shock I wouldn't tell it until the baby was born!!!
MISS YOU!
Lololol! Miss You, too!
Post a Comment