Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Choosing which pics to post is not my strong point so instead of doing dishes or laundry or cleaning house I uploaded lots of pics! This really is much more fun! So, here we go...

On Thursday the little girls had Storybook Character dress up day. Lizzie was Cinderella and Millie was Snow White. They dressed up and then took the books for their class to read. I know they don't look thrilled but they were!
Thursday night we had our annual fall family fun night. We made fun treats and carved our pumpkin!












Ell loves this as you can imagine!Saturday night we were in Red Springs and went into town to their carnival and then did some trick or treating. A tried to convince Ell to be Belle so he could have 4 princesses but for some reason she said NO!!!
Sallie and Lizzie riding the train at the carnival. Millie would not ride and as you can see Lizzie was wishing she had not! Sallie on the other hand was loving it!The prissiest of the princesses was not happy about the train!In the jumphouseGetting candy from Mrs. Sarah (from our church) and her little girl Emma KateEmma Kate again. Her pig costume was so cute! She doesn't have the head on here but it was all really cute. and lastly trick or treating with Mrs. Sybil (one of the ladies in our church)

It was a fun few days of playing and lots of candy and sweets and we all loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know we can always find something else to do, but I am glad you took the time to post. Thank you for taking the time to get this up. Even though I was there for most of this I still like to see it on the blog. And so the rest of you know she does get all the other stuff done as well.

I will get all four of those princeses one day. I just haven't found out how to convince Ell, but I will. God did not give me four girls so I could only have three princeses. Love you.
A