Today was PJ Day at Discovery School. The girls love theme days so they had looked forward to wearing their PJs to school. I was so glad that they were finally well enough to get out of the house and go back to DS. You can tell they have been sick :( Lizzie ate NOTHING for 4 days and she was having to keep pulling up her pants this morning. 
Once again, I was reminded through this period of chaos and well LOTS of other things that we are so blessed by wonderful family and friends. We had so many people checking on us and offering to bring us things and praying for us. My sweet friend (who has 4 small children) dropped a bowl of homeade chicken soup at our door last night. The timing was great! The girls could finally eat and they were excited to have something home cooked. She also had left a warm loaf of fresh baked bread and it was really good to our fragile tummies! We are beyond blessed!
I had so many good blog ideas in my head for this week and they have somehow all been erased from my mind. Maybe the ideas along with my energy will return soon!
Hope you all STAY WELL!
After our week, I could not think of a more appropriate theme than PJ day! We had been our PJs for a while! This was the picture at our house for 6 days (with the addition of 4 more sick bodies)! Notice I got wise and covered our couch! Better to wash a quilt than try and clean the entire couch...
Yes, we ALL ended up with it. I can not believe how much I am hearing about the stomach bug. It really seems to be all over the country and sweeping through entire families. I have heard of so many families who have all had it. I feel for them! This was for sure NOT a 24 hour thing. This was the first time we have all had something like this. It seemed to never end and we hurt like we had the flu! We are still weak and very tired but so much better! The irritability factor in our house is at an all time high but we do have excuses, right? Enough said about all that... I am ready to move on!
Once again, I was reminded through this period of chaos and well LOTS of other things that we are so blessed by wonderful family and friends. We had so many people checking on us and offering to bring us things and praying for us. My sweet friend (who has 4 small children) dropped a bowl of homeade chicken soup at our door last night. The timing was great! The girls could finally eat and they were excited to have something home cooked. She also had left a warm loaf of fresh baked bread and it was really good to our fragile tummies! We are beyond blessed!
I had so many good blog ideas in my head for this week and they have somehow all been erased from my mind. Maybe the ideas along with my energy will return soon!
Hope you all STAY WELL!
2 comments:
SO glad y'all are all better!!!
I have a prayer request, something to get your mind off the bug for a minute...I am having my first monthly REFRESH ladies fellowship this Monday, 3/1/2010. I still have a couple of details to work out, so much prayers needed! The Lord has been really faithful, though, to see this come to pass...I know it is from Him and for Him! I'm quite sure there are some who are in real need of this! Thanks SO much!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Thank you Shannon. It comes and goes so today is not as good as yesterday :(
FOR SURE PRAYING for your new ladies study. I am excited to hear how it goes and to see your vision come together. I know how long you have wanted this so I am thrilled for you. I will pray for the ladies and that the Lord touches them in a special way through this.
Love you!
Post a Comment