I decided to take some time to do a blog post since it will possibly be my only for this week. There is a possibility that the sell of our house (here) may move much faster than we were anticipating. A realtor is coming the end of this week to look at the house possibly for investment property. So, #1 we have a lot to do to prepare for them to come. It is so hard to keep everything done especially with us being gone on the weekends. I used to think my house would be more in order if I did not work. Wrong! We are here in it every day and cooking and eating, etc. and it is hard to keep up with it all. Elleigh is really busy with school right now and everything else she has going on. #2 we are not sure what we will do if we have to be out before May. Our prayer is that this situation works out best for all involved (us and the family who owns the house). We know they need to sell the house so we are hoping that works out for them even if that means us having to get out sooner than we have planned. They and this house have been a huge blessing to us! I really am NOT worried about any of it. Yes, we have some uncertainties but God will take care of all of that and us. It is just that my mind is spinning with all that needs to be done. We had made the decision once we knew we were moving to Red Springs to not do any major projects in the house until Jan. I am not sure now that was the right decision. Things are moving slowly and it takes a long time to do anything since we are there for a limited time each weekend and most of that time is spent at church. Church is going really well. A has begun some teaching on Sunday nights on discipleship and our people really seem to be on board and that is very encouraging. He has such a passion for discipleship and the fact that churches do not focus on discipleship nearly as much as we should (if at all). We are told to go and make disciples yet somehow we miss the make disciples part and that there is so much more to that than what we give it. So, that is what is going on with us right now (and we have learned to be prepared for change at any moment!)
Classic Mill! Elleigh is constantly snapping pics (she is my child!) and she took this one and while I was looking on my memory card I noticed Millie being in her carseat. It has now been 17 months since we have been traveling each weekend. The girls spend nearly 6 hours every weekend in the car and they do great! I could not ask for them to do any better. Thank you God!Elleigh caught this picture as she was giving Sallie a high 5. I love the expression on her face! The joy you see in her face is HER JOY every day! We all could learn a lot from this face! After my last post many of you have asked about how therapy is going. Thank you for your being thoughtful. It means a lot to us! She has only been once because her therapist was off this past Friday so we will see how tomorrow goes but it did go a little better. Please continue to PRAY!
4 comments:
These are all GREAT pics!!! I love this one of you and Elleigh...I've always seen more of you in her! So glad therapy went better for Sallie. Wesley has those days, too, with his speech. We've missed his last 3 times because of sickness. He and Richard now have full blown colds. I'm READY for us all to be WELL!!! :) I will be praying for your housing situation...keep me posted! SO excited church is going great for y'all! God is SO GOOD!!!
Love You!
Oh yeah, YEA Millie!!! I just posted about Wesley being potty trained, too! :)
Great pics! I love the pic of you and Elleigh!! Y'all wanna potty train Michael? Poor baby is terrified of the potty!! But so excited to do it.
P.s....I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment