2 posts in 24 hours!!! First of all, THIS is probably the most picture heavy post EVER! Second, we had a wonderful day. We have had a stressful couple of weeks and it was wonderful to have some fun and enjoy our huge snow storm! They say it is the largest in at least 33 years and it is still falling tonight. A was off today because the Seminary closed (and tomorrow because the roads will be ice tomorrow). Snow, 2 days off, and it's Valentine's weekend! YES!!!!!!!!!!! Lizzie and Millie did have Discovery School today and we did not want them to miss their Valentine's parties so they went and had fun and then came home for some more fun!
Headed to school
Not sure about those faces!
A went out to take some pics and came back in with this one for me. I LOVE THAT MAN!!!
Ell doing what she does best-POSING!
The snow reminds me of how BIG our GOD is! Thank you God for the many things you give us to marvel at and have fun with in your world!






1 comment:
I love ALL these pics!!! And I am SO glad y'all got to take a break and have FUN! I know y'all needed it! SNOW is SO FUN!!! We enjoyed it so much today and I know we will tomorrow a.m., too! I posted to Facebook and hopefully will to my blog tonight or in the a.m. We did "snow-cream", too, for the first time ever and it was really good! :) Love y'all!
Post a Comment