Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Entertainment

I really should write down the things the girls say as soon as they say them because they say SO much we often forget but these are few of the latest episodes!

Lizzie was having a bad day (happens quite often)! She is a sweetheart, HOWEVER, she is very high maintenance and well she just needs everything to go HER way! She was mad with Millie and with me because she wanted the toy Millie had and we both told her no. So, she goes into the playroom and closes the door and will not let Millie in. Millie is trying to get in and Lizzie screams, "NO, you can not come in, I am dealing with myself!!!"

Same time frame as above but a little later on with Lizzie still in playroom "dealing with herself" she tells Millie, "you can not join me, I am ill!" All I can say is she is TOO MUCH and the teenage years with her are NOT going to be pretty!

This past weekend she (Lizzie of course) says to Elleigh, "your mama is buddy!" Excuse me! Several issues here: Do people really still say buddy? How does my 3 yr old know anything about "buddy" and most importantly I AM THE MAMA she is referring too! CLARIFICATION: "buddy" as in generic, off brand, etc. Growing up this is what we always referred to meaning something was "off brand" Cruel, I know, but just saying...

I told Elleigh to come over and look at a dress I was looking at online and Lizzie runs over, looks, and says, "CUUUUUUTTTTTTE, Elleigh you have to see this, it is CUTE I am telling you it is!" OK, maybe that sounds a little like me!

Millie's newest favorite saying is "my noses are running"!

Seriously, they keep us in stitches (AND ON OUR KNEES)!

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

LOVE this! We all have to "deal with ourSELVES!" sometimes...maybe it is good Lizzie is learning to do this at an early age! lol Yes, they do keep us in stitches and on our knees! We do use the term "buddy", but I do think of it more as a boy term. ha!
Love Y'all! :)

The Hall's said...

Yes I guess it was good that she was dealing with herself!

Not sure how Lizzie was using the term. I am not referring to buddy as in pal. We used to say something was buddy as in generic. Your shoes are buddy, your mama is buddy (as a slam!) WHO KNOWS!