Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BRIGHT

We love this time of year! I think this year with the winter we had we love it even more! Everything just seems so full of color and BRIGHT!

Today was stripes and polka dots day at Discovery School and we happened to get a package in the mail yesterday from Nanna and Grandy and these dresses were included. Love the BRIGHT stripes. So, after I got them dressed (and while I was getting dressed) I sent Elleigh out in the backyard to take some pics of them in their BRIGHT dresses. As you can see they became very animated in the BRIGHT sunshine and I love the BRIGHT green leaves behind them!









Maybe not so BRIGHT faces here!

Hope you all are enjoying the BRIGHTness of this time of year!

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

These pics brought a BRIGHT SMILE to my face...SO cute and funny! Love the outfits and LOVING Spring!

Love ya,
Shannon

P.S. Richard just heard about Zeke and is on the way to see them at the hospital...I'm praying!

The Hall's said...

Thank you Shannon! Love you!