A and Ell are back! More posts to come on that. My goal while they were gone was not only to survive but to be productive and to enjoy this time of being with the girls. For the most part I think we did. I was not as productive as I had hoped but we did get some stuff done. I painted A’s office as a surprise and that was interesting to get finished but we did it! No major mishaps. Battery in the car died so I had to jump it off 3 times and get the battery replaced. At the time it was inconvenient and HOTTTTTT but not major and could have been much worse. We did miss A and Ell like crazy and there were times when I thought I was going to lose it but I think it went OK and we more than survived!
Thank you so much to those of you who made this time easier for us!
The girls had swim lessons this past week which also helped to pass time. They did really good! Sallie’s teacher from this past year taught them. She met us at a family in our church’s pool so it was nice to not have other distractions.
LOTS of pics but I just couldn’t choose!
No comments:
Post a Comment