Friday, January 20, 2012

Must Bake!

I saw this recipe some time ago and finally baked it last week for something at church.  IT is so easy and DELICIOUS!!!

Cinnamon Pound Cake

4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 yellow butter cake mix (don’t use white cake mix – it has to be butter)
1 package instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup canola oil (I always have veg oil so I used it instead)
1 8-ounce container sour cream
4 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bundt pan.
Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle half of the mixture in the greased bundt pan – shake it all around to coat the entire pan. Mix cake mix with pudding, oil, sour cream, eggs and other half of cinnamon/sugar mixture. Pour into pan and bake for 45 – 50 minutes until springy. Cool for 20 minutes before taking out of pan.

IT IS A MUST BAKE!

No comments: