These are some random pics the girls took a couple of weeks ago.
Always got to have a silly pic!
This picture makes me laugh! So Millie and So Elleigh!
Lizzie and Millie got their ears pierced last week. They both did well and only a few tears from Mill!
Sallie DID NOT get her ears pierced! We had no intentions of getting her’s pierced but when we got there she jumped in the chair and picked out earrings BUT when the lady put on the gloves and got out the marker she bolted from the chair. That was on Monday. On Wednesday night after church she came home wanting to go get them pierced. I am thinking “yeah right!” She woke up Thursday morning insistent on it again and when we picked her up from school on Thursday insistent again SO we headed back to try again! Got there, picked out the earrings and bolted while standing in line. Left there and decided to try another store. Got in, picked out earrings, bought earrings, got in Daddy’s lap in chair, signing pretty, gloves come out and you guessed it-she bolted. We actually have her reaction on video but it is way to pitiful to post. We do not care if she never gets her ears pierced but she wants it SO badly but she just can’t get over the fear and for good reason. Everything is on track for surgery. We got our letter last week stating that insurance had approved the device and implantation which is one thing off the check list! Praise God! I made an appt today for a meningitis vaccine for her because that is a risk with inner ear surgery so one more thing crossed off the list. I am completely at peace but I do feel like I am running out of time on some many things that need to be done and many things I just want to get done before surgery.
Elleigh has been busier than usual. She was on the golf team and I have no pics (I actually had a couple that she deleted because SHE did not like them!) She really enjoyed golf and their season ended a couple of weeks ago. This past weekend her Meat Judging team won 1st in Area so they are headed to state the first weekend in May (her b-day weekend). About a month ago she competed in UIL competition in Literary Criticism and their team won 1st place so this weekend they compete in Regionals. This school year is coming to an end. I will be somewhat glad BUT not so glad that my girls are finished with another year of school… This really had seemed like the fastest school year EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment