This week has been a little different than I have planned for! I am thinking that is the theme of my life! I have so many things I feel I want/need to do before Sallie’s surgery and they just don’t seem to be getting done for one reason or another. I haven’t mentioned it here I don’t think but our family along with others from our church will be going to Fort Hood for a mission trip the week after the girls get out of school which is the week before Sallie’s surgery. I know, not great scheduling but it is something we felt called to do this summer and we had to get it in at that time. SO, we are preparing for that in addition to getting ready for the big day. We will come back from our mission trip on Saturday and head for Fort Worth on Sunday afternoon for surgery on Monday. I am the VBS Director this year and VBS is the end of July this year which gives us some time but June is pretty much out for us so trying to get a lot done before surgery so I do not have that hanging over my head and of course trying to wind up AWANA for the year which ends next Wed nt with our Awards Ceremony/Family Night. I say all of this not to complain but I need prayers! Prayers for stamina, prayers for me to NOT stress (OK maybe prayers for me to stop stressing), prayers for peace, prayers that I will let the little things go and not worry about them, etc, etc!
For more prayers: Sallie has pneumonia… The specific prayer we need is that it clears quickly. We need it out of there as soon as possible for surgery to stay on track. We go back on Tuesday and they will check her then to see if she is clear. She is finally showing some improvement. She still sounds terrible but she does act like she feels better so maybe she is improving.
This post feels so whiny to me and I guess it is but we do need prayers and so I am asking!
I may not know my plans but HE does! I just have to remember that!
BTW, we did take a little time to celebrate Elleigh’s 15th Birthday this week! I will post on that later when I have mind enough! 15!?!?!? Still can’t really make it sink in!
No comments:
Post a Comment