Thursday, November 29, 2012

Our week

Millie improved greatly on Monday! She was able to go back to school on Tuesday!

Discovered on Monday that the process toward Sallie's second implant had NOT been started... Uh yeah.... We had gotten a bill from our ENT saying insurance did not cover something they have covered many times before so I called the office about that. I just decided while I had them on the phone to ask to make sure they had not heard from insurance and I had not. Well it turns out that somehow it fell through the cracks and was never submitted over a month ago when we called to get it started. This is the first time anything like this has happened and it is frustrating but these things do happen. Hopefully insurance will have a quick turnaround and we get get the surgery on the books.

Lizzie came home from school Monday sick. She had this really bad rash all over her face which has moved down her body. She just felt bad and ran fever. The rash was really itchy. She has been fever free today so if she stays that way she will go back to school tomorrow! It will be the first time in 17 days that someone hasn't been sick! I know not to speak too early but I do hope we are about to get a break from sickness!

Maggie Moo escaped yesterday but never fear she is back! Ell missed all the excitement and work of finding her and getting her back in. She was headed to Sarah's for their big trip. They arrived today and are having a blast. These are a few of the pics she has sent so far:













No comments: