It's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end. Where did it go? I have loved being home with the girls especially with it being summer. I am anxious for next summer already! Being very pregnant I have not been able to do a lot of things I would like to with the girls, so I am looking forward to that. I am beginning to get a little nervous about homeschooling as that time approaches. Boxes of curriculum and supplies are all over our house! I think I have our school year worked out for the most part. I do have much more to do with lesson plans and I have a tentative schedule for the day but I am sure we will have to adjust that as we learn what works best for our family. We are going to enjoy Millie for a few weeks and then get busy with school right after Labor Day.
These are a few pictures of the girls at some friends of ours this weekend. Chilling in the pool-what summer is all about!!! 

No comments:
Post a Comment