Yes, you read correctly Cloth Diapering! Back 6 months ago or so I became interested in the idea of cloth diapering which I had always said no way! Well when I knew that I would be staying home I thought I can at least give it a shot. Our moms did it and with lots fewer options as we have today so I decided to take the plunge and give it a try. I bought a minimal amount for Lizzie as well as a few for Millie. First of all I was shocked at the number of people who do this now and the market for it. There are all kinds of cloth diapers, cover, accessories, etc. I was amazed! So, after much research I decided to go with the old fashioned pre-folds with a modern cover. I say old fashioned but they are actually made much better than they used to be. They are much more absorbent. This was the most economical route. Lizzie is doing really well with them and I am as well so far! I love the covers I got. They have not leaked at all. She can go all night without leaking. It is work but I have to stay focused on the money I am saving. The first time I had to clean a dirty I thought what am I thinking! Also, Lizzie's bottom is SO sensitive and I have to be really careful with her in disposables. Certain brands I can't use and she has to be changed really often. The cloth is supposed to be much better for her skin. I am sure this will get real interesting when I am changing her and Millie and we all know how much a newborn goes but Lizzie is doing great so even if I can just use them with her that will be good. However, it is my desire to use them with both of them. Hopefully, we can keep it up! Below are some pics of Lizzie in her diapers! TOO CUTE!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
CLOTH DIAPERING
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hEhE SHE iiS ADORABLE
[♥]
Post a Comment