Sallie keeps us laughing! You never know what she may do! She is so visually perceptive so she pays very close attention to everything around her and mimics what she sees a lot. I told a friend the other day that I am just waiting on her to pull her shirt up (in public!) and pretend to nurse! It will happen. I know it! Anyway, she watches Disney channel intently when Ell has it on and then tries to dress up like the girls on there which if you have ever seen any of them you know that they layer (a lot) and none of it matches. Sallie is great at layering! Below is a picture of one of her outfits. Trust me, this is mild. I just happened to get a picture of her in this.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
LAYERING
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the layering! She's certainly on the right track.
Post a Comment