Millie is 1 month old today! I know it is only one month but I keep thinking where did the month go??? Then I think of the lack of sleep and it feels like an eternity! With each new addition to our family I am reminded of God's goodness and just how blessed we are to have been given these precious daughters. I remember when I was pregnant with Sallie being afraid that I could not love her as much as Elleigh. Any parent knows that the love for your child is so great and I just thought how will I love anyone as much as I love Elleigh. I soon learned how. Like I've said before it is like falling in love all over again. I love each of them equally and with each child God gives to us I appreciate them all a little more. The love I feel in my heart for these girls is so great that I feel like it can't be contained. This 1 month that Millie has been with us I have spent a lot of time reflecting on just how blessed we are. So many people say to us bless your hearts (and most often I feel this way as well) but just the other day someone said to me you all are so blessed and they are right, we are. Blessed with 4 WONDERFUL DAUGHTERS! I am so thankful for this past month (as wild as it has been and continues to be) and can't wait for the months to come!!! Happy 1st month Millie!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
1 MONTH OLD
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment