Thursday, October 18, 2007

BYE BYE PACI

We said bye bye to Lizzie's paci on Sunday! She is surviving! Actually, she has done really well considering how much she loved her paci. She loves to have it when she wakes up so that has been a challenge. I had planned to take it when she turned 1. My pediatrician says no later than 15 months. So, in planning for Millie and Lizzie's adjustment to Millie I was not sure that I needed to take it at the same time Millie came into Lizzie's world. I talked with her Dr. and he agreed that it would be best for her to keep it during that transition and then take it by 15 months. She will be 15 months next week so I stretched it till the end! This morning she found one of Millie's and she put it in her mouth and I said no that is Millie's and she handed it to me. Millie has to be really upset to take one and then she doesn't take it for long so thankfully Millie is not a constant reminder of the paci. Lizzie has hidden pacis all over the house so I hope we have retrieved all of them!

Lizzie with a big smile-without paci!

1 comment:

Jason & Rebecca said...

SO Adorable!!! Love that face!! =)