I am currently reading a book that I think is definately worth recommending. The title is Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs. It is GREAT! It has made me think so much about the way God designed us as men and women and why each of us react to the other in the way we do. I read it and am constantly saying oh yeah, well that makes sense! It is a great book for whatever stage of marriage you are in and whatever condition your marriage is in. There are so many marriage help books out there but I think this is one of the best. A woman who has taught marriage conferences along with her husband for years said it was the best marriage help book she had ever read. It takes a different approach than many of the other books. Trust me, you will gain lots of insight from this one!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cameron...when on earth do you have time to read?? :-) I love reading your blog and am praying for you!! Miss you-- Laura D.
Reading is my stress relief! I only get to read a few pages at one sitting but eventually I finish something! Great to hear from you. I am coming to see you one day!
good! I wish we were able to go to lunch...we'll visit when you come by. :-)
Post a Comment