Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ell's post

I love Elleigh's post below. She has so much excitement! I just have to say it is a great feeling to watch her grow closer to the Lord everyday. We are very fortunate to be part of a church with programs that not only are fun for kids but they are really taught what being a Christian is all about and how to carry that out daily. As parents we hope this excitement grows more and more each day!

This is a recent picture of me and Elleigh. We have to remind ourselves to take pictures of us with her as she grows up. Sometimes we get caught up with the babies! She is still our baby too! She loves when I say that!

2 comments:

Jason & Rebecca said...

you both are Absolutely beautiful!
Give me advice with raising Amber! You are doing great with your girls!!

The Hall's said...

Girl, I promise we are struggling through this pre-teen stuff with you! I wish I did have all the answers! She is a great kid but... Well, we just have to get together to talk through all this! Thank you for the compliments.