The album below is of the girls and I making ghost cookies. This is something Elleigh and I started doing when she was a toddler and we continue to do it every fall. I have learned that children love traditions. Every year as a new season approaches or a holiday Elleigh gets so excited about the traditions we have. The girls had so much fun and made quite a mess! We decided this year to start a new tradition of going to a pumpkin farm to play around and pick out our pumpkin as opposed to just picking it up at the grocery store. This was a lot of fun also and there are pictures from this outing in the album also! Enjoy!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Thanksgivingtime!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Fall Traditions
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment