I literally can not take my eyes off Lizzie unless she is sleeping! She gets into everything-she's 15 months old so that is what she is supposed to do, right. Lizzie and Sallie together are double trouble. I can only imagine what it will be like this time next year with a 1 yr old, 2 yr old, and Sallie as their fearless leader (and I do mean fearless)! As for Elleigh, she is just trying to keep them out of her "stuff". Several times I have heard the refrigerator door opening but once I got into the kitchen they were running away because they knew I was coming. So, yesterday I caught them! No big deal, all kids do it but it was really cute when I rounded the corner and saw them. It's always fun when they make me laugh in the midst of saying no, don't do that a million times a day! You know, I guess if I get the camera they think it is something they should be doing! That thought just occurred to me! I did think it was cute and as soon as I took their picture I told them NO!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
BUSTED!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment