Some time back I was discussing in a post about how visually perceptive Sallie is and how I just knew she would try nursing a baby doll (or Millie!) at some point. So, last Wed morning I had MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at church and when we went to pick Sallie up from her room she comes out with her shirt unbuttoned (not all the way) but almost. When she walks out I looked at Elleigh and said why is her shirt unbuttoned and Elleigh said, "mama she had a baby doll, I bet she was breast feeding!" Probably right. Today, while I am nursing Millie, Sallie just casually takes her shirt off and then her bra. OK, I have to stop and explain this one. No, Sallie is not old enough for a bra, nor does she need one and as tiny as she is may never but occasionally when she is dressing herself she will put one on (being like me and Ell). Not sure why she does it this way but she takes her shirt off, then her bra, then puts her shirt back on and proceeds to nurse her baby doll. Ell snapped a quick picture for me and she got all excited when she saw the camera so it is not great but you get the idea! Until Elleigh got the camera out she was just nursing away like she was supposed to. Priceless! Not sure what kind of smile this is!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
I TOLD YOU SO!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment