Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'M BACK!

What's been going on with us? Life in the Hall house has been crazier than ever! Over 2 weeks ago I started coming down with a cold like I have never had before. I have never been so sick from a cold and certainly not for so long. I would not take anything since I was nursing so I am sure that did not help. This past Thursday I really began to think that I was going to die from this cold. Aaron took charge and told me I had to do something. I am not sure if he was that sick of me complaining or he was really concerned! Whatever his reasoning, he put his foot down! He brought home the NyQuil and I took it at night. I decided to go to the Dr (which I never do) and then we remembered that he had a supply of antibiotics from a recent infection so I took those. Yes, I know they were prescribed to him but with 4 kids I am all about saving a co-pay! So, I started taking the antibiotics and a decongestant and we gave Millie a bottle for 3 days. I pumped to keep up my supply and we threw the milk away since I was taking the meds. Finally on Monday I felt better and stopped taking medicine. I still am not 100% but anything beats the way I felt for over 2 weeks. I guess my body is just run down and couldn't fight it like it needed too. Everything about the past few weeks seems like a blur. I was just going through the motions-barely. Lizzie and Sallie had a pretty good case of it as well but they kicked theirs in a few days. They both still have runny noses and coughs but seem to feel fine. Elleigh had it for a couple of days. Aaron has it now but his seems to be more allergy related. Poor Millie started coming down with it on Saturday and it has really drug her down. She has a nasty cough and congestion. It is so pitiful when one so little gets that way. She really doesn't know how to cough. Breaks my heart! Hopefully, we will all be well soon! We appreciate your prayers for our family to get well and stay that way at least for a little while. One of us picks something up and we make it a family affair!!!

No comments: