There is something so sweet about a freshly bathed baby in a hooded towel! They are so clean, smell so good, there is a sense of accomplishment that you have at least one of them bathed, and they are just adorable! Not to mention, they soon outgrow those hooded towels so I know to treasure the times when I can still wrap them up in one.
Elleigh is 10.5 today (she makes sure to keep up with her 1/2 birthday) plus it is always the day before Sallie's b-day so it is not easy to forget, sweet Sallie will be 6 tomorrow (I'm tearing up!), and Millie will be 3 months on Friday so lots of growing up going on in our house. Mama's sad!
1 comment:
Ah...I know! They grow too fast! Amber is becoming a "young lady" (dear God help!). Alyssa is still my baby girl but I miss her being an infant. Michael, well.....he will be driving us around in a couple weeks! LOLOLOL!
Post a Comment