Sunday, January 6, 2008

COULDN'T RESIST

OK, I know I post LOTS of pictures but I couldn't resist these. This morning while A and the girls were waiting on me to get ready for church (which is usually the case) I asked him to take some pictures of the girls (because I don't have any-HA!). Actually some friends of ours from AL gave me a set of coasters for Christmas that you put pictures in. It is a set 0f 4-how appropriate and what better gift for someone who loves pictures as much as me. So, I needed some pictures for those and while they were waiting and the girls were dressed for church I got him to take some at different angles so I can play with them to get them to fit in the coasters. I am usually the one with the camera but A really captured Elleigh and Sallie's personalities. Lizzie was not interested in getting her picture taken but I couldn't leave her out so I am posting hers as well. The ones of Millie are some I took on Saturday. I laid her on our bed for her to watch me while I did something in our bedroom and she can now roll from back to tummy and tummy to back. She has been rolling from her tummy to back for a while now but could not get from back to tummy but she has now mastered it and when she gets on her tummy she loves it. She has always been a tummy baby. So, all of that to say that when she got on her tummy and popped that head up I had to bring out the camera!

Elleigh-The DIVA!Sallie-MISS PRISS
"OK Daddy I am too busy for this"Millie has quite the appetite lately and it is showing-LOVE THE ROLLS!

No comments: