Mil Mil as Lizzie insists on calling her turned 6 Months old on Saturday. It is so fun to watch her personality come alive. She has the biggest smile! Millie has 2 teeth and we are so glad they are finally in (so is she). She is not yet sitting alone. She has sat a couple of times for a minute or so but she is not quite there yet. She arches her back and doesn't like to sit on her bottom. However, she loves her tummy and she is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I keep thinking surely she is not going to crawl before she sits up. You never know. One thing I have learned by now is that they are all so different and reach milestones at their own pace. It does appear that she will have a "regular" crawl unlike "the Lizzie scoot". She looks more like her daddy every day. I say that but she does look a lot like Nanna and Uncle Adam. Sallie looks like them too and we were looking at some pictures of Sallie when she was younger and Millie looks like her as well. Millie is going through a phase (a long one I might add) of not wanting us to leave the room. She screams and screams and SCREAMS! We are hoping once she starts crawling she will be able to entertain herself better. Of course, then we will have different issues. I can only imagine what Sallie and Lizzie will put her up to! She sleeps great at night. She goes to bed around 7:30 or so and sleeps till around 6:30 or 7 the next morning. She is a lot like Lizzie in that she is not a good napper. She cat naps a lot but I will take the sleeping at night! Time really does fly when you're having fun!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
6 Months
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment