I had said that I would not post anything on my medical journey unless there was some significant update and there is not but you all have been so sweet to continue to check on me and pray for me so I feel like I need to tell you where we are at this point. I guess right now we are in a holding pattern. I am feeling lots better for the most part. The past few days I have been really tired again which always makes me curious about what is next and still some days are just much better than others. I have not been sleeping well again so obviously that is not helping me to not feel tired. Now whether the restlessness and/or the exhaustion are from whatever I have been struggling with, only God knows. I was scheduled last week to have nerve studies done and Aaron and I decided to cancel them. We just could not get a peace about going that route. Back when we were doing tests after tests we just both started to feel like we were kinda spinning out of control and that we needed to really seek what God would have us to do. During this time, God used many people for me especially to talk to and through my feelings and frustrations. Some of our concerns were that there were things my Dr had not done yet, etc. I was able to talk with some people who have been through these type issues and their route to diagnosis and I felt more and more pressed to go in a different direction. I have an appt with a neurologist for July 3rd (yes I know that is more than 3 months away). I am keeping the appt and just taking one day at a time. This Dr is highly recommended and for now it is an issue of do we wait to see someone who could possibly be better at getting to the root of the problem or do we go on to someone else who could possibly find the problem or not be as on top of things. Once again, only God knows and we are seeking what He would have us to do. We have people literally all over the world praying for me and that is such a comfort and I do believe that if it is His will I can be completely healed from whatever this is and we may never know what "this is". I praise Him that I am feeling better and able to function normally for the most part. I said to both my sister and Aaron, what am I going to do if I get like I was again and I am waiting on this appt and both their responses were pretty much we'll deal with that if it happens and they are right. We just have to tackle the issues as they come. I am learning for the millionth time "to be anxious for nothing". God seems to have to teach me this over and over and over. Along with teaching me that I AM NOT IN CONTROL! Once again, I am so thankful for our family and friends who after nearly 3 months are still checking on us and most of all still praying for us! I am thankful for the many encouraging words that have been said in our attempt at seeking God's will in this situation. I have peace that God is the ultimate physician!!! Please continue to pray!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well of course we are checking on you! We love you and yours!!
Post a Comment