Here are the pictures that I took of Millie last week. PRECIOUS! I am a little partial! 









Tuesday, March 25, 2008
As Promised
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are the pictures that I took of Millie last week. PRECIOUS! I am a little partial! 









Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
4 comments:
They are all so adorable. Of course, it helps to have such a great subject. My favorite is the one with the black border and Millie reaching for her toes. I took Eastr pictures too but didn't do anything fancy with them like you. What software did you use?
Cameron--These are wonderful! You have a great future in photography if you choose (you are too good at this!) I especially love the "blue eyes" picture.
Tanya--Center Grove Baptist
Girl you REALLY NEED to take pix of my kids!! You are sooooooo good!!
Tanya,
Thank you for the sweet comment. I would love to be able to do photography one day! Good to hear from you!
Rebecca,
I would be glad to take some of your kiddos. It is major stress relief for me! I love taking them and editing them.
Cameron
Post a Comment