Sunday, March 16, 2008

FINALLY SPRING BREAK!!!

I think this is the most excited I have ever been about Spring Break! Spring Break=less responsibility!!! A has no classes (I am sure he has plenty to catch up on but no classes to attend). I don't have to teach. Ell doesn't have to learn. The other girls get a little more of mama and daddy. You would think since we stay home it would not be that big of a deal-wrong. We are so excited about not having to be on a schedule and have all day to do whatever. Elleigh finished up the sections she was on Thursday so we actually started spring break a little early on Friday. We went to the Centennial Celebration at the Seminary and we all had a great time. A had worked lots of long hours so we were glad to get to see him. I got to see lots of people that I had not seen in a while and A watched the girls some for me to have adult conversations!

I love this picture! You can't see the cake but the girls were the first in line! Look at Sallie's face as she sees the cake and notice Elleigh holding her back so that she doesn't dive in!Lizzie enjoying her cake! They were very glad the Seminary had a birthday!

Millie says, "I want my bed!"

The Memorial Building is so beautiful.
Fireworks to end the night! They were really pretty!


No comments: