Elleigh got home from camp today and it was my birthday and we could now celebrate Father's Day since Ell was home. So, we went to Red Brick for pizza and then to Cold Stone for ice cream!!! My request was something simple and laid back and it was just that. We had a great time. By the way, if you go to Cold Stone's website you can sign up for their b-day club and you can print a coupon for a free ice cream on your b-day. You can sign up for your whole family and then you can print the coupon within I think it is 14 days of the birthday so you don't have to use it on your actual birthday (just near that time). I had a great birthday!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Celebrating!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I realized after my post yesterday that I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. So, Happy Birthday, Cameron!
I love the pic of you and Aaron. You know when we do finally get together, I want a photography lesson, ( or just an explanation of the directions on my camera - LOL). ;)
Love and Miss Ya,
Shannon
I am late getting to this apparently lol Happy Birth Day!
You are sooo stylish! I love your hair too!
I LOVE RED BRICK PIZZA!! OH MY WORD!
Shannon YOu are hilarious ;p
Thanks for all your sweet comments!!! You both know how to make a girl feel good!
Cameron
Post a Comment